Do you know how to retrieve deleted emails from Gmail MacBook? Just go to the trash or deleted email section in Gmail and you can recover it. Moreover, it also depends if you are trying to recover an email from the past few months; it’s not possible. A deleted email only stays for 30 days in your trash or deleted email section.
Furthermore, in this trending article, we go through an easy guide to retrieve deleted emails from Gmail MacBook, How to retrieve emails from Apple Mail, through iCloud, etc. To get started, let’s begin the article.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails From Gmail MacBook? Few Easy Steps to Retrieve the E-Mail
The deleted section of Gmail MacBooks can store deleted emails for up to 30 days. You have 30 days to save the email; otherwise, it will be permanently deleted. In this section, we see how to retrieve temporarily deleted emails. Furthermore, in the next section, we go over how to retrieve emails that are permanently deleted.
To retrieve emails from Gmail on a MacBook, here are a few easy steps to follow.
- Open your mail account.
- On the left side, you will see the option “Trash.”
- Once it opens, you can see all the deleted emails that were deleted less than a month ago.
- For the email you want to retrieve, click the right button.
- A drop-down menu appears.
- Select the option “Move to” and select where you want to save it again.
I believe you now understand how to retrieve deleted emails from your Gmail Macbook.
How to Retrieve Permanently Deleted Emails From Gmail MacBook? Is it Possible?
There is only one option to retrieve deleted emails and that is Time Machine to back up your MacBook data. If it is, then in these few steps, you can easily retrieve the emails.
- Open the Finder window on your laptop.
- You will see an option to go to the top and select Folder.
- To back up your mail, write ~/Library/Mail and then press Enter.
- Now connect your Time Machine backup to your Mac.
- Then Time Machine will show you all the deleted emails. The folder will be saved with an alphanumeric name like B9.
- Now, you just need to select the emails you want and click restore.
Time Machine saves your email for 24 hours. Furthermore, that is the only way to retrieve the emails after they get deleted.
How to Recover Deleted Email From Google Workspace.
If you use Google Workspace for Gmail, then your emails can be stored for an extra 25 days. Moreover, to restore the email, you need a Workspace admin login to retrieve the data.
Here are a few steps to follow to retrieve the email:
- Open the Google Workspace Panel.
- Login to the admin account.
- Select the user option in the window.
- Select the user account from which you need to retrieve the email.
- Select ‘More’ and click on the option ‘Restore Data’.
- Now, specify the emails you want to retrieve. Make sure the email is from the past 25 days.
- Select the Gmail option and it will take a few days to bring back the retrieved emails.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails From Gmail MacBook and iCloud Mail?
The easiest way to retrieve your email is through iCloud.com. Here is an easy guide to retrieving your emails in a few minutes.
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on the mail section.
- On the left side, you see the trash option.
- Click on it and select the email you want to retrieve.
- Click the right button on the email.
- Select the Move button and choose a folder to restore the deleted emails.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails From Gmail MacBook with Data Recovery Software?
To retrieve deleted emails from Gmail, Macbook users can also opt for data recovery software such as Disk Drill and AnyRecover.
Here is a step-by-step guide to using this software to recover the emails.
Disk Drill Software
- Download disk drill software on your laptop.
- Next, choose the drive from which you have to retrieve the emails.
- Select the option ‘lost data.’
- Click on ‘Review Found Items’ in the top right corner.
- Type emlx and you will find all the deleted emails.
- Click on the email you want to recover and click the recover button.
Professional Tool AnyRecover to Retrieve Emails From Gmail Account.
Another tool that is most widely used is AnyRecover. Moreover, AnyRecover can easily recover lost emails. Here are some noticeable features of AnyRecover:
- It can work for both Mac and Windows computers.
- Can easily recover deleted emails and data.
- The recovery rate is high.
I believe you now know how to retrieve deleted emails from your Gmail Macbook. Also, you may like to read about “How to change default Google account on desktop & Mobiles”. Moreover, now we have suggested the three best solutions for recovering email through data recovery software, iCloud, and a time machine.
For more information, visit SpadeMagazines.com.