Do you know how to measure distance on Google Maps? Select your destination and right-click on the red pointer. Select the option of measuring distance. Also, when you select a destination and start directions. The map shows you kilometers and estimated time.
Google Maps has unlimited advantages as they can measure the distance between two points, estimated time of arrival, kilometers, fewer traffic routes, and shortest traveling routes.
Furthermore, in this trending article, we go through steps to measure distance on Google Maps and an easy guide for how to use Google Maps.
How to Measure Distance on Google Maps?
A very frequent question about how to measure the distance on Google Maps appears in our conversations. Moreover, many people are aware but still, some people who are not linked to technology find it difficult.
To measure the distance just right-click on the red pin point on the map. Next, select the option of measuring distance. It will show you the kilometers. Furthermore, it will also show you the estimated time of arrival.
Steps for How to Measure Distance on Google Maps.
To measure the distance on Google Maps follow these few easy steps.
- On your phone, PC, or Laptop open the Google Maps app.
- You can open Google Maps either on the app or through the web.
- Enter your destination in the search bar.
- Next, it will show you the route.
- A red pinpoint sign appears.
- Right-click on the sign
- Now, select the option of measuring distance.
- To add the option of a marker click on the lower right corner.
- Now, you can mark your path through the marker.
You can read about How to Drop a Pin in Google Maps? Step-by-Step Guide.
Alternate Way to Measure Distance Between Two Points.
Here is an alternate way to check the distance between two points.
- Open the Google Maps.
- Enter your destination.
- A route will appear.
- On the left bottom, you will see the option of ‘directions.’
- Click on the direction option.
- Now, you will see the Kilometer and Estimated Time on the left bottom.
Alternate to Google Maps to Measure the Distance Between Two Points.
Here are some alternatives to Google Maps to measure the distance between two points.
- Mileage Calculator
- Distance tool.
I believe now you know how to measure distance on Google Maps. Select your destination and right-click on the red pointer. Select the option of measuring distance. You can also mark the path through a marker on the map.
It will show you the exact kilometer or miles. Furthermore, it will show you the estimated arrival time.
For more information, visit SpadeMagazines.com.