In this blog, we will tell you the certified ways “how to make money playing video games.” Moreover, in today’s era where gaming is not just a free time activity it has become a passion. So, now is your time to turn your passion into a source of income.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner. You just need to take the first step. Furthermore, there is a huge increase in Esports and Twitch streaming. You can start a gaming podcast or channel. Also, you can recommend to your viewers the tournaments and leagues that are going to happen in the future.
Furthermore, in this article, we will discuss how to earn money by playing video games and different strategies to be in the public eye.
From here I will take you on a journey to unlock your success of earning through playing trending video games. However, I will let you know two different ways to do it. So, just sit back, relax and come along with me.
How to Make Money Playing Video Games? Best Ways to Get in the Gaming Stream.
As the world is making its way towards technology gaming is also another world in it. Parents usually think that it’s a time waste or just for fun. However, the gaming industry is making revenue of $196.56 billion in 2021 through tournaments and leagues.
It has become a kind of profession for gaming lovers. If you want to join the gaming field here are some tips and tricks for you. This guide will help you to know how to make money playing video games.
To motivate you to get into this business let me tell you a little story. Eric Barone, maybe you have heard this name. A programmer who wanted to keep his coding game strong and made Stardew Valley.
A game developed in 2016 and its profit by next year was $34 million.
Now, you have two options: either you go for game development or participate in tournaments and leagues. Otherwise, you may opt for content creation in gaming.
So one by one we will now discuss and then you can choose what is best for you. And make sure to let us know by commenting what is your opinion on these strategies.
How to Make Money by Being a Gaming Content Creator?
If you are socially active and have the guts to perform in front of a huge crowd then you should go for content creation in gaming. Now you must be thinking that it is not something you can create pictures or videos on. So, my question to you is why not?
You can create a step-by-step video tutorial on how to play this game or enter into some leagues and tournaments. Also, you can post pictures of upcoming events. Or something that is related to gaming.
Let me explain to you in a bit of detail.
- Esports: it means that you need to play in tournaments and leagues. From this platform, you can earn through cash prizes and much more.
- Content Creator: start your gaming channel on YouTube, Twitch streaming, and Facebook. Moreover, from this, you can earn through sponsorship, collaborations, and business deals.
- Game Developer: I would recommend that this option should be considerable for people who are good at programming. So if you have programming skills go for it. Game development is the highest-earning job.
I know you must be confused between the three options. So, I will explain a little more to you. After that, you can easily decide which platform is best for you.
You might want to know about Apple Stock Price on eToro | Advantages of Investing & Step-by-Step Guide.
Esports| Earn Money by Playing Games.
Here is a list of games for you to play and earn cash back. So without wasting any time let’s jump on the list of games that I recommend myself.
- Bingo Cash: this popular game has more than 5 million downloads. It requires speed and skill. Moreover, you have to play tournaments to earn money and cash prizes.
- Solitaire Cash: I have been playing Solitaire games since my college life. But now I am a little disheartened if I knew about the solitaire cash game before. You just have to play and win in any of the first three positions. It will reward you with cash prizes.
- Bubble Cash: I love this game. No strategies or problem-solving. You just need to shoot the bubble on boards among your competitors. The first three players will be rewarded with cash prizes.
- Tournament and Leagues: if I talk about leagues they have a huge platform for gamers. In 2022, Dota 2 offered a winning prize amount of $32.85 million. Can you imagine?
Yes! This is true. But also remember these kinds of leagues are hard and competitive.
Content Creator| Unlock Your Gaming Platform on Social Media as an Influencer.
Everybody is well aware of how vast the field of social media has become nowadays. There are thousands of content creators right now earning through this platform. So, I thought why not gamers who are socially confident should come out and start a channel on gaming?
Here are some options you need to go and look for as a creator.
- YouTube Channel: YouTube is the most popular app for earning. You just need to create a channel and start your journey. Now if you are thinking how I will get recognized in this huge crowd of creators here are some tips for you.
a) Ad Placement: invest a little money in placing ads about your channel or page on some famous brand ads.
b) Collaboration: collaborate with famous YouTubers and vloggers who promote your page.
And if you are thinking what will be the information I would share with my viewers? Don’t worry below is the list of things you can share with viewers.
a) Tutorials on how to participate in major competitions.
b) Tips to win in leagues and tournaments.
c) Talk about Esports scholarships. Some universities like Roehampton offer scholarships for both men and women up to £1,500 per year.
d) Start a coaching class and charge a nominal fee per hour for every viewer who joins the private channel.
- Blog Writing: a very interesting platform for those who love to write. People with writing skills can write short blogs and post on social media. For example, you can write a blog about how to make money by playing video games. You can add some games as I mentioned above or recommend a gaming channel with little details.
- Write Paid Reviews on Games: once you start writing blogs people know you as a gaming journalist. In contrast to that it will attract gamers toward you to write reviews for them. So, technically you can write a review and charge them accordingly.
- Twitch Streamer: do you know that Twitch Streamer is popularly known for gaming? The platform requires you to live-stream yourself while playing games. Moreover, if you have a huge fan following through streaming there are more chances to earn more.
Game Development | A Money Making Field Nobody Talks About.
Do you love to play games like Subway Surfer, Solitaire, and Pub G? Also, while playing have you ever thought about how it is developed? I know that doesn’t matter to you. But this is a money-making field called game development.
All the structure, people, and everything you see on screen is designed by game developers through coding. They earn millions for the games that are developed and launched.
Here are some examples of Game Development.
- Swagbucks: it’s a website that pays you for watching videos and answering surveys. On this platform, you are rewarded with SB points. Later, you can redeem them in your PayPal account. Also, there are some rules and regulations to play on the website so look for them before risking your money.
- Testing of Games: after the developing stage of the game. Some technical people are hired to look into the game by playing it. To check its functionality and end-user interface. Moreover, you can find such jobs on Fiverr on Upwork.
To end this conversation I believe that I was good enough to answer your question on how to make money playing video games. Several ways include Esports, Content Creator, and Game Developer.
In Esports you are required to play tournaments and leagues. Moreover, in Content creation be socially active on social media and post content regarding games.
Last but not least, game developers. It is a field for experts in programming. People who can design games through coding.
Also, let me know which way you have chosen to unlock your success on the gaming platform.
For more information, visit Spademagazines.com.